Last week ( 04 - 10.06.2007)

Last weekend was a very wonderful time for me. With friends, with some nice "out door activities" and this must be the first time I think I could really have " das richtige Wochenende" .

Sometimes I wonder, whether I 'am such a closed-minded person or not ? It's not easy to find the answer myself. Friends say I'm a talkative - even more than what they can afford, but what I've been always yelling are " the other's business" , not mine . There are things I can't tell because I often fear of being weak before them. I keep some secrets, or may be some bad habits myself to feel safe and self-confident.

Friends say I should go-find-someone to express my self , whom I can share anything without being afraid of being laughed at, who can simply be close to me and hear and make no comments.

I think one day I will





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Ngồi ở Sài Gòn một buổi chiều đầy nắng nóng rát mặt, nhớ về một con hẻm ở Neustadt

Oscar 2020